Lawyers for Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Denver
When people are injured on the job, workers’ compensation benefits exist to help them heal and recover, and survive until they are ready to return to work. Benefits are generally paid weekly by the employer’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier.
What Else Is Included In Workers’ Compensation?
In addition to income replacement, medical treatment is covered, to be paid by the employer. This includes:
- Physical therapy
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Reconstructive surgery
- Mileage to and from medical appointments
- Doctor’s visits
- Medical equipment (wheelchairs, prosthetics, etc.)
You may also qualify for disability benefits depending on your circumstances and the extent of injury. It is important to realize that this is a general overview of the benefits; consulting a qualified, experienced lawyer is extremely important in both understanding to what you are entitled and protecting your rights.
Why Work With Me?
Along with personal injury, workers’ compensation has been a core of my practice for close to 30 years. I am proud to represent the hardworking men and women of Denver, Aurora, and the surrounding areas. I will work directly with you to obtain all workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled.
Additionally, I am able to pursue third-party claims and disability benefits should you qualify. I encourage you to reach out to The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., as soon as possible.
- Covid-19 and Workers Compensation
- Determining Workers Compensation
- Health care Workers Compensation Claims
- Why Hire a Workers Compensation Attorney
- Workers Compensation Claims for Nurses
- Workers Compensation FAQs
- Workplace Injury
Schedule A Free Consultation About Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Don’t wait to consult an attorney because you think you can’t afford it — I work on contingency, which means you pay no fees until you receive compensation. I also offer a free, no-obligation consultation, so you can learn about how The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., can help you with your claim.
- Colorado Workers Empowered By OSHA And Workers’ Compensation
- What Benefits Are Included Under Colorado’s Workers’ Compensation Law?
- What Is A ‘Notice Of Contest’ In CO Workers’ Compensation?
- Nurses With Work-Related Injuries May Have Rights To Compensation
- Can I Handle My Denver Workers’ Compensation Claim On My Own?
- Representing Injured Nurses With Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Does Your Injury Qualify For Workers’ Compensation?
- How Do I File For Workers’ Compensation In Colorado?
- Workers’ Compensation And The Choice Of Doctors In Colorado
- Can I Work Part-Time If I Am Getting Workers’ Compensation?
- What If I Want To Reopen My Workers’ Compensation Case?
- If Your Workers’ Compensation Claim Is Denied
- What Is The Workers’ Compensation Law For Notifying Employers?
- PTSD For Non-First-Responders Now Part Of Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation And Independent Medical Examinations
- Law Enforcement Traffic Injuries Warrant Workers’ Compensation
- Can You File For Workers’ Compensation For Mental Impairment?