Determining Workers Compensation in Denver, CO
Determining workers’ compensation depends on each situation — the extent of the injuries, how they were caused, what party or parties were responsible, and the insurer and insurance policy in question. It also depends on what you were doing when injured — some activities are not deemed within the course and scope of a job duty.
Helping Injured Workers Claim The Benefits They Deserve
In any case, it is important to contact a workers’ compensation attorney after a work injury. At my firm, The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., I apply more than a quarter century of personal injury and workers’ compensation experience. The earlier you have representation, the earlier all parties will take your claim more seriously.
I am a Denver-based workers’ compensation lawyer representing clients in Denver County, Adams County, Jefferson County, The Western Slope, The Foothills, and throughout Colorado. To schedule a free consultation with no obligation, call 303-407-0484.
Experience And Commitment On Your Side
If you are facing neck, back, or other serious injuries after an accident, you need a legal guide who knows how insurance companies, medical providers, and other regional influencers operate. Before protecting hardworking men and women, I worked as an insurance company defense attorney so I know what a fair resolution will look like for you.
Determining who was at fault or liable for your injuries is not always straightforward, but it is an essential first step in reaching a fair outcome. It is vital that you contact an attorney right away. It is easy to start off right, but it is difficult to retrace steps once the claims process begins.
From beginning to end, I will ensure you receive the best medical coverage possible and manage the details that lead to your best possible recovery.
- Covid-19 and Workers Compensation
- Work Injury Lawyer
- Health care Workers Compensation Claims
- Why Hire a Workers Compensation Attorney
- Workers Compensation Claims for Nurses
- Workers Compensation FAQs
Choose An Attorney Who Really Knows Workers’ Compensation Law
As a former defense attorney for insurers, I put my knowledge of how insurance companies think to work for my current clients. For help determining your eligibility for workers’ comp and getting the benefits you deserve, call The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., at 303-407-0484 or complete our online contact form.
I handle all cases on contingency — you pay nothing unless you receive compensation. Se habla español.
- When Is Workers’ Comp Not Enough?
- Hearing Loss Is The Greatest Injury Threat To Workers
- Are You Suffering From PTSD? Workers’ Comp May Be Available.
- Colorado Oil And Gas Workers At High Risk Of Injury Or Death
- HIV Risks Hospital Workers Should Be Aware Of
- Can Teachers Qualify For Worker’s Comp?
- Can You Be Seen By NPs For Workers’ Comp?
- Why Insurers Deny Workers’ Comp Claims
- 3 Ways Insurance Companies Manipulate Injured Workers
- Common Hazards For Nursing Home Workers
- Small Businesses Seeking To Reduce Workers’ Compensation Costs This Year
- Deion Sanders Seeking Compensation For Brain Injury
- Colorado Workers Seek Compensation For Radiation Exposure
- Seeking Compensation Can Reduce The Financial Impact Of A Crash
- Workers’ Compensation Is Your Right
- Does Workers’ Compensation Cover My Chronic Condition?
- Compensation In DUI Accidents
- Can I Get Workers’ Compensation For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?