Construction Accident Attorney in Denver, Colorado
Construction workers undertake serious risk to build the infrastructure on which we all depend. Machinery, explosive materials, potentially toxic materials and heights are all in a day’s work for many construction workers. These conditions can obviously be extremely dangerous or deadly, particularly as many workers are on their feet for most if not all of the day.
Workers’ Compensation And Third-Party Claims
If you or someone close to you has been seriously injured on a construction site, you are absolutely entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, but you may be entitled to more. It is extremely important to reach out to an attorney who is skilled in both workers’ compensation and personal injury issues to determine if you can pursue a third-party claim.
For close to 30 years, I have focused on these issues specifically, working as a Denver construction accident lawyer. I am ready to work directly with you to apply my rigorous approach to these cases to do everything possible to obtain all benefits and compensation to which you are entitled.
Fighting For Full And Fair Compensation
I have experience with cases involving:
- Contractor negligence/subcontractor negligence
- Falls and falling object cases resulting from unbarricaded openings
- Scaffolding failure
- Electric shock injury
- Construction crane accident
- Equipment failure
I want to point out that the above list is by no means comprehensive. If you have suffered any injury on a construction site, I encourage you to reach out as soon as possible and schedule a free initial consultation.
Contact The Law Offices Of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C.
To discuss your construction accident injury with an experienced, dependable lawyer, call The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., at 303-407-0484. You can also complete the online contact form to tell me about your case.
Your path to compensation starts with a free, no-obligation initial consultation, and you pay no legal fees unless you receive compensation. Se habla español.
- Construction zone accidents on the rise
- Tips for driving in construction zones
- Denver area construction worker injured in air duct fall
- Accident on forklift kills construction worker
- How to avoid common construction injuries
- 3 tips for protecting your eyes in the construction industry
- Injuries road construction workers can face