Finding the right lawyer is not another complication.


Helping You Get Results



Motor Vehicle Accidents FAQ

Colorado residents injured in motor vehicle accidents come to my law office feeling not only the physical pain caused by the collision, but also fear and uncertainty. They are dealing with the aftermath of the crash and trying to put their lives together. My job is to answer their numerous questions they have.

What Do I Do After A Crash?

First, you should check on your well-being and those of any passenger some casest that serves as important evidence in a personal injury claim. In addition and if you are able, gather important information, including the other driver’s contact information, license and license plate numbers, and insurance policy numbers.

Should I Seek Medical Attention?

Regardless of the extent of your injuries, you and any passengers should seek medical care. Doctors are more skilled in identifying injuries that range from minor to serious and can advise on the extent of the physical damages.

Who Pays For My Medical Bills?

You can pursue compensation from those responsible for the crash. You may also seek coverage of these expenses from your insurance company as well, depending upon your policy and policy limits. If you require more extensive medical care, you need to know what this care will cost long-term as your claim moves forward. We can help you with this.

Should I Speak To Insurance Adjusters?

Insurance companies will waste little time in contacting you. They will ask a variety of questions regarding the accident and request medical information. Their objective is to gather evidence against you that minimizes your injuries and any related compensation. Politely decline speaking to them. Equally as important, do not sign any medical record releases.

What Happens To My Car?

If your vehicle was damaged in the crash, and you have insurance, your policy may cover some or all of the damages. You may have additional expenses, such as costs for a rental car, and it is possible that you may be able to include those in your claims for compensation from the responsible parties.

How Long Do I Have To File A Claim?

In Colorado, the standard length of the statute of limitations is three years. While you have three years to file a claim, the sooner you file one, the fresher the evidence and the memories of witnesses are. This can make a drastic difference in the outcome if your case.

Why Do I Need A Lawyer?

You might feel like a motor vehicle accident case is fairly self-explanatory. While insurance will step in and do its job, that does not mean it will offer you the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies are going to try to settle for as little compensation as possible, which can put you in a very difficult position. We can help you fight for your best possible outcome in your accident.

If I Retain An Attorney To Pursue A Personal Injury Claim, Will It Go To Court?

Most personal injury claims settle. However, some cases are best resolved at trial. Each case is different. A skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer can identify the specifics of a claim and pursue the best path to maximize compensation.

How Can I Afford An Attorney?

The good news is that there are no attorney’s fees unless I am able to successfully resolve your case. Once we receive a settlement or a verdict, my fee will come from the compensation provided to you. When you come to my office for a consultation, we can discuss how this works in greater detail.

Contact Us For A Free Consultation

If you have been injured in a car crash, send me an email or call my Denver-based law office today at 303-407-0484 to schedule an initial consultation.