Denver Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
When people choose to drive drunk, they put every other driver on the road in danger — themselves included. Sadly, the completely avoidable action of drunk driving is a huge cause of fatal auto accidents in the United States. Because of this, those who choose to drive drunk and injure innocent people should be held accountable.
In addition, people who are seriously injured by this kind of negligent conduct should be afforded all necessary compensation to cover bills, pain and suffering, lost income, recovery and changes to lifestyle.
You May Be Entitled To Compensation
If you or someone close to you has been seriously injured because of someone’s drunk driving, you may be entitled to a huge amount of compensatory and punitive damage compensation. While punitive damages are afforded to punish the negligent driver, when combined with other damages, the rewards can be significant.
That said, these cases can be extremely complex, and it may be necessary to prove that a bar/bowling alley knowingly served an intoxicated or underage person. Demonstrating this burden of proof can be difficult, so it is important to partner with the strongest legal team you can find.
A Strong Advocate For Victims Of Drunk Driving
Because I have dedicated myself and my firm to personal injury for close to three decades, I am ready to bring my comprehensive knowledge and experience to aggressively advocate for you.
As an attorney, I will uncover all evidence in building your case and will do everything possible to maximize compensation, should we pursue a civil suit. If you live in Denver or the surrounding area, I encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible. I handle personal injury cases on contingency, so you pay nothing until I win compensation for you.
Contact The Law Offices Of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C.
For a free consultation with an experienced lawyer to discuss your injury claim, call me at 303-407-0484 or complete my online contact form. Learn more about how I can help you with your dram shop liability or drunk driving case. Se habla español.
- Repeat Drunk Driving Risks In Colorado
- Drunk Driving In Colorado: What Are The Statistics?
- Parents Sue Restaurant Over Drunk-Driving Death
- MADD Fears Proposed Bill Could Encourage Drunk Driving
- One Officer Pleads To Society To Combat Drunk Driving
- The Sad Truth About Drunk Driving
- Campaign Aims To Keep Drunk Drivers Off Colorado Roads
- State Law Enforcement Focuses Efforts On Stopping Drunk Drivers
- National Drunk Driving Statistics Are Sobering
- Civil Damages For Drunk Driving Accidents
- Driver Sentenced For Drunk Driving Accident With Bicyclist
- Drinking And Driving Over The Holiday Can Lead To Serious Losses