Our Lawyers Handling Workers’ Compensation Cases For Nurses Across Denver
Every day, in hospitals and other healthcare facilities throughout Denver, we see the vital role that nurses play in caring for patients. The demands that they face, while working extremely long hours, have us all thankful for their efforts at helping us return to health.
Sadly, many nurses find themselves in situations where they suffer an injury due to an on-the-job accident. When an injury occurs, nurses need someone in their corner who will stand up for them like they have stood up for us so many times in the past.
With over 30 years of workers’ compensation experience, I can help. At my firm, The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., I represent the rights of nurses who have been injured while working. I handle your case directly, allowing you to feel confident that you have a lawyer who is dedicated to helping you resolve your claim.
Getting You The Help You Need Throughout Your Case
Insurance companies may be extremely aggressive trying to get you back to work as soon as possible before you have had the chance to get the care you need to return to health. My team and I will review your case, and make sure that the insurance company treats you fairly. We have experience helping nurses who have suffered a wide range of injuries, including:
- Back, shoulder, and neck injuries
- Injuries suffered in falls
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Illnesses acquired while working
I understand that missing work can make things difficult financially, especially if you are having issues getting your workers’ compensation claim moving. I will handle everything for you, and make the process easier to manage going forward. When you have questions, you can contact my firm and get answers about what is happening with your case.
- Covid-19 and Workers Compensation
- Determining Workers Compensation
- Health care Workers Compensation Claims
- Why Hire a Workers Compensation Attorney
- Workers Compensation Benefits
- Workers Compensation FAQs
- Work Injury
Free Consultations Available To Nurses Injured While Working
I can help you make sense of the often-confusing workers’ compensation process in Colorado. To speak to me today about your case, please call my office at 303-407-0484 or send me an email to find a time that works best for you. Se habla español.
- 3 ways nurses can get injured on the job
- 3 common types of repetitive strain injuries for nurses
- A brief guide for nurses with joint injuries
- 3 Dangers Nurses Need to Consider
- Nurses who use right lifting techniques still can suffer injuries
- What might qualify a nurse for worker’s comp?
- 3 on-the-job injury risks for nurses
- Nursing can be a dangerous profession