A serious accident will create instability and problems in many parts of your life. With all of these complexities, it is vital to work with an experienced attorney who can manage the details and reach the best possible outcome on your behalf. At The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., my focus is on taking over these burdens for you.
Finding and working with a personal injury or workers' compensation lawyer is not another complication; it's a step toward a better resolution. If you live in Denver, Aurora, or the surrounding areas, I can take over your complications and make your life simpler while seeking full compensation on your behalf.
Do You Really Need A Lawyer?
The answer is a clear "yes." Whether your injury occurred on the road or in the workplace, and the friendly representative from your insurer will make it seem as though he or she wants to take care of you. But the fact is, he or she isn't on your side — the insurance company is primarily concerned about its bottom line, and will do everything possible to avoid paying your claim.
To get the full and fair compensation you need for your injuries — including compensation for lost wages and future medical treatment, if necessary — it is important to choose a knowledgeable attorney who will be on your side. If you agree to a settlement without consulting a lawyer, you may be getting less than you deserve.
Four Reasons To Choose The Law Offices Of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C.
- I grew up in Colorado and have practiced law since 1984. I am committed to representing members of my community, and I understand the needs and concerns of Coloradans. After three decades practicing in the field of injury compensation, my knowledge of Colorado law relating to accidents and injuries is in-depth and up-to-date.
- As a former insurance company defense lawyer, I know how insurance companies and health care systems operate. During my five years in that field, I learned how and why insurance companies deny claims. Currently, my firm only represents insurance claimants, and I use that knowledge to win better settlements and verdicts for my clients. My ability to work with insurance companies, medical professionals and others on your behalf, ensures that your case is taken seriously by your insurer. This usually leads to a better settlement or outcome.
- As my firm's sole practitioner, I offer the kind of personal attention you won't get from a larger firm. I will never pass your case on to a junior clerk, and will take the time to get to know you and understand your case. This allows me to develop a customized strategy that meets your particular needs. I am also committed to clear, effective communication — I will keep you informed as I handle your case, and explain legal matters in plain, straightforward language.
- Finally, I am AV Preeminent peer review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating.
Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Denver And Beyond
If you've been injured, let me take care of negotiation and litigation with the insurance companies, so you can focus on healing. I handle a very wide range of personal injury cases, including
Auto accidents: With the range of motor vehicle accidents that occur, it takes someone with knowledge of the legal, insurance and health care industries to help you.
- Truck accidents: Assigning liability in trucking accidents can be difficult, and the trucking company's insurers work hard to avoid payouts, but I have experience with these cases.
- Motorcycle accidents: Injuries resulting from motorcycle accidents can be very serious, because riders are relatively unprotected. In such cases, full compensation is crucial.
- Bike and pedestrian accidents: I am proud to have the trust and support of Bicycle Colorado, which has referred bike injury victims to my practice for 10 years.
When your accident was caused by a drunk or distracted driver, or was a hit-and-run, there are additional legal complications; the same is true of uninsured and underinsured claims. In these scenarios, it is especially important to find a knowledgeable attorney who has experience with insurance coverage disputes.
I have also successfully handled cases where the accidental injuries were serious and life-altering, such as
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
When an accident leaves you unable to work, or changes your life in other dramatic ways, it is crucial that you receive the compensation you need to live a comfortable life going forward.
Many workers believe that they are fully protected by the workers' compensation system, but find that they cannot get the help they need after a workplace injury. Worker's compensation isn't just for men and women injured in a construction accident — it applies to any worker in any industry who has been injured in the workplace or while conducting work-related activities.
If you have sustained back, neck, shoulder or similar injuries from a workplace accident, I have the experience to manage your claim. I can help you understand what benefits you should receive — so you don't miss out on any part of the compensation you are owed — and explain how insurers determine workers' compensation benefits. Let me assist you in your time of need.
Contact A Dependable Denver Workers' Compensation Attorney
I am a Denver-based lawyer representing injury victims in Denver County, Adams County, Jefferson County, The Western Slope, The Foothills and throughout Colorado. If you've been injured in this area, The Law Offices of W. Dan Mahoney, P.C., is an excellent choice.
To set up a free consultation with no obligation, call 303-225-7396 or send me an email. I do not receive compensation unless you receive compensation. Se habla español.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.